The Power of Internet Images 1. Jenny portrays the image of being fun, adventurous, happy, artsy, wealthy 2. I think she was successful in portraying the image of herself described above. By posting pictures of things that one does not normally do everyday shows that she is fun and adventurous. She shows she is happy by simply posting the pictures - if she was unhappy she would most likely not post. She gives an artsy vibe in her profile by posting pictures of what she is doing (with scenic backgrounds) rather than just her face. She shows she is wealthy by wearing nice clothes in her pictures, and going on adventurous travel excursions in not cheap. 3. I think she would be a good role model as she would be likely to push one to be adventurous and take risks without getting one into trouble. She may be a good mother but her pictures portray her being a bit too immature for motherhood. She would probably be a good neighbor as she does not seem to cause too much trouble...

Hey Carsen!
ReplyDeleteI like this, haha! It reminds me of you and your gymnastics days. I like the colors you chose, I feel they really make the poster appealing to look at. I didn't know Ashley and Bob the Builder were movie stars, Haha!
I really liked the color choice and the font you chose! I like how the background is blurred, the hand stands out because of it. Overall, pleasing to the eye. In addition, I really love Boo-Hoo studios -- Bob the Builder is like such a great actor.
ReplyDelete